For employers, the success of their operation depends largely on the quality of the talent they hire. When you work with Noll Staffing and Assessment, you can count on having a partner ready to help you find, screen, and hire professionals who meet your needs and reflect your mission. On this page, you’ll find details on the industries we serve, as well as our range of personalized placement options and our proven hiring process.
Have a position you need filled?
Roles & Industries
- Human Resources
- Customer Service
- Light Industrial/Production
- General Office/Administration/Clerical
- Healthcare Office/Customer Service
- General Labor
At Noll, we recognize that every company is different, with varying structures and hiring needs. In order to meet your company’s individual needs, we offer a variety of flexible placement options. While these are our traditional placement options, other options are available upon request.
This placement option is ideal for companies that need additional assistance with peak times, seasonal projects, temporarily absent staff members, outsourcing a department or function, work requiring an expert, routine tasks, workload fluctuations, or startup of a new company.
This “working interview” combines the temporary and direct hire options to create a low-risk hiring alternative. Once the predetermined “temporary” period ends, companies have the freedom and flexibility to choose whether or not they wish to hire the employee directly.
Direct Hire Placements
This placement option is ideal for companies that wish to hire an employee directly to their payroll, but do not have the time or resources to seek out and properly screen applicants themselves. Noll’s enhanced screening process ensures that your perfect hire placement will be exceptionally qualified and a strong fit for your company culture.
Screening Process for Staffing Candidates
- Resume Screening
- In-Depth Application
- Work Eligibility Verification
- One-on-one In-Person Interview
- Educational History Verification
- Employment History Verification
- References Contacted & Interviewed
- Substance Abuse Policy Signed
- Employee Conduct Policy Signed
Value Added Evaluations (Optional):
- Criminal Background Checks
- Credit Checks
- Pre-Employment Drug Screening & Medical Testing
- Behavioral Profile
- Basic Typing & Data Entry Tests
- Extensive Computer Software Tests
- Comprehensive Clerical Skills Evaluation
When you choose to work with Noll to meet your staffing needs, you’ll experience a wide variety of benefits in the short- and long-term.