Project Coordinator – Real Estate & Development
Omaha, NE 68102—US
Excellent opportunity to use your analytical, research and attention to detail experience. A local property management firm is seeking a career-minded professional to join the team. This stable and growing organization is located in downtown Omaha and provides free parking. Work a stable day shift and plus a comprehensive benefits package. Pay rate dependent on experience.
The ideal candidate is highly accurate and possesses strong organizational and attention to detail skills.
- Provide support to program Director
- Review and prepare applications for building permits and new construction
- Research and analyze market trends including real estate, taxes, local and state regulations
- Compile data related to planning and zoning
- Assist with meetings and presentations
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economic Development, Real Estate or related field, preferred. Relevant experience in lieu of degree considered.
- Proficient in MS Office Applications
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a non-smoking environment
- Proof of Covid Vaccination required
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume to Missy(@)nolljobs.com
Other experience considered: Administration, Real Estate, Housing, Finance, Construction, Zoning, Planning, Economic Development