Metals Laboratory Analyst
Omaha, NE 68144—US
HIRING IMMEDIATELY!! Work for one of the largest laboratories in the Midwest. Are you an eager and ambitious science graduate? If so keep reading!!!
Competitive pay and AMAZING benefits if hired. Growing business with lots of opportunities for advancement! Use your Chemistry knowledge in this fast paced and fun position!!
APPLY NOW!! Email your resume to Laura at Lkanan(at)nolljobs.com
Compensation: ASK ME ABOUT PAY AND BENEFITS!!
Shifts: First shift daytime hours, Monday-Friday
Benefits of being a Laboratory Analyst:
- FUN position, exciting place to work with GREAT people and a solid management team!
- Well-established company, in business almost 50 years!
- Full benefits once hired on including 100% paid health insurance, profit sharing, PTO and vacation time, etc.
What you'll do as a Laboratory Analyst:
- Perform various chemistry based techniques on agricultural samples!
- Work with instrumentation such ICP, ICP-MS, etc.
- Work hands on with laboratory instruments and equipment
- Prepare reagents, and documenting chemicals and reagents used
- Daily calibration and preparing sample extracts
- Assist in daily laboratory practices and upkeep
- Work alongside the team to meet goals and process samples
Requirements of a Laboratory Analyst:
- A Bachelor’s degree (REQUIRED) or higher in a science field: Chemistry, Biochemistry, Biology, Microbiology
- Advanced laboratory skills and data analysis experience using Excel or similar programs required
- Self-starter and an eagerness to learn. Strong analytical problem solving skills.
- Positive attitude and ability to work well with others
- Ability to stand 100% of the time
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status
**Only best fit candidates will be contacted**