Laboratory Technician – $18/hr
Omaha, NE 68144—US
MULTIPLE LABORATORY OPENINGS!! Work for one of the largest laboratories in the Midwest. Gain or grow your science knowledge with valuable, real world lab experience! Competitive pay and AMAZING benefits if hired. Growing business with lots of opportunities for advancement!
As a Laboratory Technician, you will mainly work with agriculturally based samples, performing various laboratory analyses for clients! This could include soil and plant, waste water, human and pet food, fertilizer analyses, etc.
Soil Analysis, Plant Analysis, Chromatography, Microbiology, Wet Chemistry, Feed Analysis, Food Analysis, Pet Food Analysis
APPLY NOW!! Email your resume to Laura at Lkanan(at)nolljobs.com
Compensation: $18.00 per hour with opportunities for overtime paid at $27.00/hour
Shifts: First shift daytime hours, Monday-Friday (most laboratories)
Benefits of being a Laboratory Technician:
- FUN position, exciting place to work with GREAT people and a solid management team!
- Well-established company, in business almost 50 years!
- Very fast paced position, your days will fly by!
- Full benefits once hired on including 100% paid health insurance, profit sharing, PTO and vacation time, etc.
Requirements of a Laboratory Technician:
- A Bachelor’s degree (strongly preferred) in a science field: Chemistry, Biochemistry, Biology, Microbiology, Animal Science, Agronomy, Agricultural Science, Horticulture, or Environmental Science
- High attention to detail and organizational skills
- Positive attitude and ability to work well with others
- Sense of urgency
- Ability to stand 100% of the time
- Good hand eye coordination
**Only best fit candidates will be contacted**