Bilingual Customer Service Rep – $18.50
Omaha, NE 68164—US
Start your customer service career today with an industry leader. Use your excellent customer service skills and bilingual language skills to improve the lives of others. Earn a competitive wage, generous pay differential and comprehensive benefits package while building professional experience. NO SALES. NO COLD CALLING.
What will I be doing as a Customer Service Representative?
- Answer inbound calls and conduct outbound follow up calls
- Assist both English and Spanish speaking customers
- Create, change and/or cancel transportation reservations
- Schedule and confirm appointments
- Verify and enter customer account information
- Maintain confidentially and follow HIPAA regulations
- 1+ year Customer Service experience
- Call Center experience a plus
- Fluency in both the English and Spanish language required
- Must pass a criminal background check
- Ability to type 40WPM and familiarity using computer systems